Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wintry Touches


 I have been trying to add little flurries of winter here and there...these are from some snowflake hotpad patterns I found at Crochet Pattern Central.  They work up very quickly!
 In the effort to bring my house out of the doldrums after all our festive Christmas things were packed, I hit the thrift stores and discovered a few treasures.  Love this candle tin!

Also happened upon these cute snowman candles that fit well with my beloved polish pottery!  

This snowflake square pattern has added some much needed cheer to my kitchen!  You can find it here http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=133796
I love that with a pattern like this one there are so many fabulous uses.  An afghan square, potholder, hotpad, pillow...and the list goes on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment