Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snowflakes and more snowflakes!

My mantle has been a work in progress.  I finally completed all my crocheted snowflakes  and am pleased with the results.  My little winter tree is the outcome of some unbelievably warm weather!  On Tuesday it was like spring...warm temps and no wind.  My neighbors were having a barbecue while others were out working in their yards.  I went for a walk and found the perfect branches to paint for my tree.  Then, set about making beaded snowflakes to hang on it.

Hmmmmm...the selection process it a tedious one...

How about these mom?

This crafting stuff  is exhausting!
Yes, that is a pitiful little face but when I heard snuffling noises, I wasn't certain that she might not  be doing a taste test on the beads.  When I questioned this...she was, of course, highly insulted.




No comments:

Post a Comment