Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winter weather has arrived!

A few days ago it was clear and beautiful and I was running about outside in bare feet.  
Today is a different story altogether!  Snow flurries and howling winds...the perfect time to stay indoors and work on one of my New Year's resolutions. 
 I have been making African Flower squares for some time and have had several friends make a few to donate as well.  I have accumulated quite a stack and since I resolved to clear out my bin of WIP's (works in progress), I thought this might be a good place to start and it appears my pack agrees!

Pondering the mysteries of life? 
 More like pondering whether there is enough snow that her little belly might drag through it.  I have thoroughly spoiled corgis and they love the creature comforts.  I tried to encourage brief trips outside at lengthy intervals.  As soon as that cold wind hits them...my dogs are not sure it is worth going out there at all.    

So nice to have a fellow sojourner to help face the trials that come

No comments:

Post a Comment