Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Member of the Family!

No, I didn't have a new baby...at least I didn't give birth.  However, a long awaited adoption was finalized and my little bundle finally came home with me!
We have had a horrible drought this summer and wouldn't you know the day I need to transport my precious cargo we have a downpour!  I went prepared with a blanket to wrap my new little one.
Here she is...my new little Ashford Kiwi 2 (I haven't named her yet)...wrapped in her blanket and seat belted in for good measure.

First thing upon arriving home was the mandatory corgi inspection that any new member of the household must undergo.
...and the stamp of approval has been issued!
Exhausting work but very rewarding

If anyone reading this lives in the Omaha area, I purchased it at a shop called Tonya's Cute by Design  http://www.tonyascutebydesign.com/    The ladies were kind enough to put on a few coats of polyurethane and assemble it for me.  I am new to spinning and appreciate all of their help and advice!  It is still a bit tacky so I will be waiting until tomorrow morning to begin my spinning...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment