Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Rag Rug Bug Has Bitten



 
This rug was made with one fabric.  It was a black with bright colored skulls all over it.  Not something I would have chosen to quilt with but it was perfect for weaving!  After hours bending down to weave, I decided to try putting the loom on an easel and it worked wonderfully!  Initially I borrowed an old art easel from my daughter  and once I was sure it worked well, my husband built an easel for me.

 

He is not aware that I took this action shot of the building process!  I have been trying to get him to make a YouTube video showing how he did it since it was a combination of several ideas.  No luck with that but he did build another easel for my larger loom,

He likes to claim that I am craft obsessed, but he is definitely an enabler!


No comments:

Post a Comment