Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Craft Room!

I've been busy rearranging and setting up my craft kingdom in a new room.  Previously I had a corner of the living room and was happy with that but really wanted to switch things up for a change.  

This room is right off of the kitchen and I love the fireplace.  This year I will enjoy it even more!
I had just enough wall space for all of my threads and a bulletin board!  I like to leave my sewing and embroidery machines set up for easy use.  Now the noise won't bother anyone watching tv in the other room.


Never far away from the action, Poppy likes to be in the middle of things.  You have to look closely to see her in this picture but she is firmly planted on the air conditioning vent...I wondered why the room felt stuffy - going to have to put a stop to that!

Moving furniture really tires her out.

Now, no excuses...time to get to work and finish up final projects for an upcomoing craft fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment