Thursday, February 18, 2016

Song of the Minstrel

Soon after our trip to Tennessee, where I ordered my Kromski Minstrel from Beth at Three Creeks Farm, it arrived!



I received a pound of beautiful merino wool and a Kromski niddy noddy thatwere included  with my wheel.

Each piece was wrapped in Polish newspaper which I carefully smoothed and set aside for a friend who will love to translate them!  

Unable to wait for the handyman (my husband) to get home and assemble it for me, I  carefully set out each piece.  I actually found  a great youtube video on how to assemble it and used that to complete the project!  Is there anything that is NOT on youtube?

 
There was  a period of getting acquainted and now I am really enjoying this wheel and could not be happier with my choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment